Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Not enough time

I'm excited to start working on so many different projects that I wish I had more time! I've already gotten a couple of "orders" from this blog thing so I'm thrilled. Let me know if there is something you're interested in - I can definitely help create something I know you'll love.

Last night I had my hostess club with my Stampin Up Demonstrator. She always has such wonderful ideas, and has really gotten me going with card making again! Both the projects used the Happy Heart Day stamp set - which is adorable and so versatile. And notice the elephant doesn't have to be just for Valentine's Day!

The treat bags are my favorite as well - I think I'll be making these up for my daughter's preschool class. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Those are wonderful - the elephant and mouse are too cute and I love what you did with them. Those little treat bags can be addictive to make, I made a bunch for Halloween and had some left over - I just couldn't quit making them.