It's Thursday and that means it's Treehouse Thursday Challenge day - and this week's challenge was to use glitter, and if you want, use it in some unique way. I immediately thought of the newly release set "Peaceful Noel." I wanted a soft effect to the card, in non-traditional Christmas colors. I added gold glitter to the antlers, and some glitter for snow. Here it is:
Thanks to all who played along with last week's challenge. Head on over to the Treehouse Blog to see who was the lucky winner! Ashley is drawing a winner each week for some Treehouse Bucks so be sure to play along. There are a few rules to help you!
1. You must use the challenge as described
2. You must provide a link to your creation on the challenge post inLinks
3. You creation must be a new one, remember the idea is to get your creative ideas flowing and get you creating.
4. You do not have to use TREEHOUSE STAMPS images to be eligible for the drawing but if you have them we would sure love to see you use them.
5. Your entry must be linked in the inLinks no later than next Wednesday to be eligible for the drawing.
I can't wait to see what you come up with. Be sure to check out the other design team's blogs and see what they've created. They all give such great inspiration!