Monday, April 28, 2008

A Crazy Week Ahead...

It seems like this week is going to be crazy so hopefully I'll make it through with some sanity! I've been cardmaking like mad, so I'll hopefully be able to update you each day with something fun and new!

Hostess Club was tonight and it was finally my night to be "hostess" - which means I'll get free product which is always a good thing! I think I need to go on sabatical from any hobby spending for awhile! Not sure what I'm getting as I had to leave early to relieve the in-laws from watching the kids. Anyways, I figured I'd post what we made. Please note that these are totally my demonstrator's creations - so all "creative copyright" goes out to her.

The first card is a "slider" card. Never done one but LOVE IT! I do love this stamp set and of course, the paper is wonderful! We also used the water pen to color the rocket. I've never used that either, but it was great! I may have to get one of those!

And the second one is using the scallop notes, with some dry embossing. It's real pretty IRL - real delicate. I think these would be pretty to make for a small get together invitation (although the detail makes me think only those who appreciate this art should get one!).

Thanks for looking and I'll post tomorrow!

No comments: