Monday, November 10, 2008

Rainy Days and Fall

It's actually "cold" here in Texas, and rainy! It feels like Fall, and I'm getting into the holiday mood. I'm going to be making a bunch of Christmas cards, and I was "naughty" last week and ordered many of the new releases from The Cat's Pajamas, Hanna Stamps, and Stamping Bella. Can't wait to get them!!! I am also working on a bunch of quilting projects - I decided that sleep will come in small quantities for the foreseeable future!

I'll share two more of my cards using the Pick of the Patch set from The Angel Company. It really is a cute set...once again, I popped up the main image. The first card is from sketch challenge 176 on splitcoast and the second one uses SC 201.

And I was happy with my coloring on the second card. One of these days, I'd like to take a Copic class (maybe if I get a big set to work with!). Check out my blending on the feet!


Thanks for looking!

No comments: