Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A New Year and a resolution!

I'm not a fan of resolutions, but I've realized how far off track I've gotten during the past couple months. And not updating my blog is on that list of "get back to's..." I made so many Christmas cards but didn't share nearly any of them! But...I will try to do better now that we're settling back into "normality."

Here's a card I made for hannah's friends. I love all things Bella, and have been dying to ink this one up! I used my copics...(no, didn't get the mega set for Christmas, but maybe my birthday!). And some liquid pearl to give it all a little more dimension. I pulled out some of my basic grey 6x6 pads (another resolution is to use what I have!!!!). And I'm sure I pulled this sketch from Splitcoast or somewhere but I didn't write it down!


Thanks for looking, and as I said, I'll update regularly from now on!!!

No comments: