Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My first Christmas card

Well, maybe I'm getting back into the swing of things - just in time for the holiday season! The baby is on somewhat of a schedule, and I'm making time to get to my room to create. Last night, I tried a new card that I've seen out there while blog surfing. It's an easel card, and it's soooo easy to make, and a nice way to do something different. I'm almost thinking of doing a card like this for my Christmas card, attaching our family picture (which will be taken on Friday if all goes well) on the top. We'll see...

Anyways, I used the Holiday Button Bits set from Papertrey. This is such a wonderful idea, and I splurged a few weeks ago and bought this and the Everyday Button Bits (ok - so a bunch of other stuff too!). I also used the Jolly By Golly paper - love it!!!! I thought this wasn't too bad for my first time back into my own creations : )
And a side view to see how the easel fold works....
I'm hoping to get everyone down tonight and maybe work on a couple other ideas...thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Gretchen R. said...

I really love the card and the punch is perfect with it!