Friday, May 14, 2010

SFYTT and MFT

It's just in time, but I did Jen Del Muro's SFYTT from this week, which is made extra fun as there is a MFT prize to go along with it. Check out her post at http://iheart2stamp.com/2010/05/08/sketch-for-you-to-try-38/. I had until today at noon to get it submitted, so I feel accomplished as I've washed floors AND finished the card. It's the little things...

Anyways,here's my card. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the Pure Innocence stamps. I also made a square card, which I rarely do although I do like the size! I used some new paper that I absolutely love too - October Afternoon's Thrift Shop, Needs Paint.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous Friday!

1 comment:

Bridgett Owens said...

Sweet card! I like the flowers and embellishments. I really like the square card with the circle in the center!