Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Release Day To Treehouse Stamps

Today is Treehouse Stamps August Release Day. Although I've been at my parents for the month, when I saw the images I couldnt' wait to get home to play with them. For some reason, Halloween is one of my favorite card making/scrapbooking/quilting theme. And this months release has so many cute images to play with for Halloween. I'll be posting more as I get some good light to take pictures and some time to finish the cards.

Anyways, I used the Candy Corn Gal from the August Release, along with a cute sentiment! I added some sparkle to the candy corn...and found some fun buttons to put on the card (warning: extra postage required!). Here's my card

And be sure to check out the Treehouse Store to find all the other great images that Ashley came up with this month. Love 'em all!

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

ADORABLE!! Love the colors and design!