Thursday, July 30, 2009

Back to TCP Tues Challenges

I was on top of things and played along with this week's TCP Tuesday challenge. I'm slowly getting back into things - I figured out my problem is that there is too much I want to do with my creating that I don't know where to start and what to do when. I guess the real problem is we need a few more hours in the day!
This week's challenge, hosted by Jen del Muro (http://www.iheart2stamp.com/) was to use the pink, blue, orange. Fun summer colors, right?! I had also taken a Copics coloring class with her a few months back and the image I used was one she 'taught' us how to color. I had also picked out some papers and realized they were from the same stack as Jen used in her sample...so I pulled these out instead! It's a fun one!
Card Details
uses an old sketch AMYRTFS1
Stamp: The Cat's Pajamas
Paper: Berry Sweet K&Co, Pocket Full of Posies Stack DCWV, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Accessories: Buttons, Copics, Dimensionals, Oval Nestabilities
Today is release day for Stamping Bella so be sure to check them out www.stampingbella.com
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Carol said...

What a sweet looking card! Really like what you did with the layout and how you used the colors in the challenge - Sprinkles looks FAB, nicely framed; adding those buttons was also NICE touch