Thursday, May 27, 2010

Treehouse Thursday Challenge

Another Thursday which means another Treehouse challenge. I can't believe it's my third challenge already this month as guest designer. A few days ago I'd have said that it's sad that the month is almost over, BUT...a little surprise - they asked me to become a full time designer. YEAH! I'm very excited to get to work with all the wonderful ladies and Treehouse Stamps. Stay tuned, in a couple days I'll post the very first cards I made with Treehouse stamps (it was so long ago I need to see if I even took pictures of them back then : )

Anyways, this week's challenge is a sketch challenge. And I can admit now that I had used this sketch by mistake for a challenge a few weeks ago. Needless to say, I loved the sketch so I made a new card for today...

And the card I made a few weeks ago, using the same sketch!

Thanks for looking and make sure to check out all the great images at www.treehousestamps.com. See the other great inspiration at www.treehousestamps.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Neva said...

Kimberly both of these are just fansatic, Great job with this sketch. You are an amazing crafter. Thanks for all you do.

Bridgett Owens said...

Wonderful opportunity for you Kimberly!! Your card is fantastic!