Monday, August 16, 2010

Cowboy Up

I've always liked that saying "Cowboy Up" - especially when I feel like I've been bucked off a horse a few times. That's what I've been feeling...and telling myself. These are the last two days of summer for us - with two kiddos starting back to school on Wednesday (a kindergartner and a second grader). The heat here isn't helping either - 17 days in a row of 100+ temps, and more up to 105/106 with heat indexes well above 110. My kids even said at the pool the other day "mom, the water is like wet air." And they are right!

Anyways, to be mean, I'm going to say that Treehouse Stamps has yet another great month of releases coming up! But you'll have to check back later for that. I know - I'm mean!

But in the meantime, here's another card I made using "Cowboy Kid" from Treehouse Stamps' last release. Love all these fun images!

1 comment:

Neva said...

Kimberly this little cowpoke is the ruttin' tuttin' little cowpoke around and he is sure to bring a smile to some little pardner. I love it.