Anyways, it's Thursday and that means another Treehouse Thursday Challenge - THT073. The theme this week is "Things that go bump in the night." I decided to make one last Halloween card of the year, for a birthday party we have on Halloween day! So here's my card...
Thanks to all who played along with last week's challenge. Head on over to the Treehouse Blog to see who was the lucky winner! Ashley is drawing a winner each week for some Treehouse Bucks so be sure to play along. There are a few rules to help you!
1. You must use the challenge as described
2. You must provide a link to your creation on the challenge post inLinks
3. You creation must be a new one, remember the idea is to get your creative ideas flowing and get you creating.
4. You do not have to use TREEHOUSE STAMPS images to be eligible for the drawing but if you have them we would sure love to see you use them.
5. Your entry must be linked in the inLinks no later than next Wednesday to be eligible for the drawing.
I can't wait to see what you come up with. Be sure to check out the other design team's blogs and see what they've created. They all give such great inspiration!
And now...for the annual Halloween pictures of my kiddos! For those that don't know - I do a theme each year and this one is my FAVORITE of all time!