This weeks's Treehouse Thursday Challenge gave me the perfect inspiration to get into the season, even if still a little early! The challenge this week, THT074, is a color challenge - ivory, olive, and another color of your choice. I'm using a stamp that will be released this month. I'll admit I'm not a photoshop digital stamper - I like to print them out and color with my Copics. It is my therapy to be able to color and bring to life the stamps! Here's my card, and I apologize as we've had rain for the past two days here in Dallas and so the lighting doesn't do the card justice! I also used Jen Del Muro's SFYTT from this week - this is one of my favorite sketches and you'll most definitely be seeing this layout again.
Thanks to all who played along with last week's challenge. Head on over to the Treehouse Blog to see who was the lucky winner! Ashley is drawing a winner each week for some Treehouse Bucks so be sure to play along. There are a few rules to help you!
1. You must use the challenge as described
2. You must provide a link to your creation on the challenge post inLinks
3. You creation must be a new one, remember the idea is to get your creative ideas flowing and get you creating.
4. You do not have to use TREEHOUSE STAMPS images to be eligible for the drawing but if you have them we would sure love to see you use them.
5. Your entry must be linked in the inLinks no later than next Wednesday to be eligible for the drawing.
I can't wait to see what you come up with. Be sure to check out the other design team's blogs and see what they've created. They all give such great inspiration!