Tuesday, September 9, 2008

At last...a card to share!

As promised last night - I'm back (hopefully consistently now!), with a card to share. I bought the set "Quiet Moments" from Treehouse Stamps. To be honest, I'd never really heard of them and happened upon them. This is a set that I literally saw and bought instantly (very few stamps have I done that!). I used a few different ideas from their gallery, along with some sketches, and I love how this guy turned out. It's been awhile since I've colored with my copics, so it was fun getting back into that. I like how it turned out! I'll post another card with this set tomorrow (the little gal)! and a close-up of the coloring!

Not much going on here in my crazy life! I'm supposed to get my hair done at noon but I'm going to skip it - how sad is this...my reasons for not getting my hair done are 1)I'd rather the boys got a nap and I got some free time and 2) there are so many things out there that I want to buy rather than another hair cut. SAD!!! What have I become : )

No comments: