Friday, September 12, 2008

Yikes! Ike!

I'm hoping the coming of hurricane Ike is being "overhyped" some - but I guess we'll find out in a few more hours. I have friends in the Houston area and they're saying wind, rain, and tornados (tropical depression of Ike) here in DFW. I'm still hoping it will blow our fence down (I'm wanting a new fence!!!). My daughter's soccer game has already been canceled for tomorrow - like I said, I hope people are making more out of this but keep everyone in your prayers that they are safe in whatever type of storm we have!

As promised, here are some cards I made using the new Flight of the Butterfly set from Stampin Up. The funny part is, I bought this set because of the wonderful sayings and haven't used them yet (at least on the outside!). I made each just a little different as I was trying to tweak it to fit the image in my mind. But in the end, I liked them all!

Thanks for looking and have a safe and fun weekend!

No comments: