Thursday, May 7, 2009

And it's a boy

I had my ultrasound yesterday and baby #5 is a boy! I'm happy that the baby is healthy and doing well - Hannah wasn't as happy, but I think she'll get over it. It's tough being the only two girls in the house, but I guess that makes for more "princess" time for us! To be honest, the only "bad" thing about having another boy is figuring out a name. That one could be hard!

My card today is to celebrate some of the "goodies" that arrived in the mail yesterday as well. I love Papertrey's style - very clean and elegant www.papertreyink.com. My friend and I were talking and like I said to her, it's the stuff that people pay high dollar for personalized stationary, etc. I wish I was as good as some of those gals - very talented! Anyways, they had a challenge to be inspired by some of their work - check it out at http://www.nicholeheady.typepad.com/

I used the color pallette from Kelly's inspiration. This is from a beautiful new pad of Basic Grey paper. I used my Green Thumb stamp set, and was happy with the end result. Thanks to Gretchen for the help when I got stuck - the "double stamped" flowers was her idea!

Oh and I guess I can share a couple of the sono pictures as well. For anyone who knows my kids, the 3D image looks exactly like my third - it's almost scarey! Technology amazes me!Details
Stamp: Green Thumb Papertrey Ink
Paper: Wisteria by Basic Grey, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Bashful Blue ribbon, corner punch SU





No comments: