Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Summer, sun, and sand

School is winding down and the kids are asking me every day "is it summer yet?" It's hard in Texas since we've already had 90+ degree days, and pulled out the sprinkler. Part of me thinks I'm looking forward to summer, but not sure how I'll do with the heat for the next four months. But it'll be fun having the kiddos home and a different, laid back schedule.
Hanna Stamps Splitcoast challenge from last week was "sand" (HSC68 on www.splitcoaststampers.com). Of course, this Riley came to mind...doesn't he make summer look oh so inviting?! I just love Riley - check all of them out at www.hannastamps.com - you're sure to fall in love!
Details
Stamp: Riley hammock, Things Riley Would Say (Hanna Stamps)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Paper: Parisian Breeze DP, Kraft, White
Accessories: Copics, dimensionals, buttons (Lasting Impressions)

No comments: