Thursday, September 24, 2009

Greatest Self

Luckily I have a bunch of cards that I haven't posted yet...so I'll try to get caught up on that as I get back in my routine. I've realized how much I want to do, and there just isn't the time in the day! And I HAVE to get scrapbooking again - realizing that after seeing all the cute pictures of my new little guy.

This is a card I made awhile back for a sketch challenge. I always like a card that is somewhat masculine...and this Verve stamp set is a must have!!!

As for the adjustment with the new baby - he's a WONDERFUL, sweet little baby. He's so patient and laid back - I couldn't ask for a better baby. And looking at a baby you really do see your greatest self. Thanks for all the congrats and well wishes!

Card Details
Stamp: Starlight Starbright, Stars (Verve)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Paper: Western Sky, White, Black (SU)
Accessories: AVS201, Nestabilities, Circle punches

No comments: