Tuesday, September 8, 2009

TOMORROW is B-DAY!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow is the big day - I'll be induced and finally get to meet little Lowrey #5. I've always been excited, but for some reason, I'm super excited for this baby! I think, and don't laugh, it's because for me, it's been over two years since I've had a baby and I just can't wait. The whole miracle of life just inspires me...

That being said, I'll try to post just some cards in the next couple weeks - not a lot of details or chatter...but I hope to be back at it soon! And I thought I'd share a baby-ish card today - not that this is for a baby, but I just love these bunnies from My Favorite Things!!! It's a busy day - have to get the kids up and ready...meeting at the school for home room mom at 8:30, pick up my parents from the airport at 11:30, pick up kids from school at 2:30, doctor at 4, and then out for dinner at 5:30 (my husband's birthday is tomorrow too! but we thought we'd celebrate for him tonight!). And then, get ready for tomorrow!

Thanks for looking!

Card details
Stamps: Cuddle Bunnies (MFT)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Paper: October Afternoon - MainStreet, YoYo Yellow, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: MFTSC95, Nestabilities, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals, Copics!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Good Luck Kim! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Can't wait to see the newest little boy edition to your family! Stay well!

Rachel said...

Best wishes, Kim. I hope all goes well.