Sunday, June 27, 2010

Who gave you life

Sometimes it takes my kids to make me slow down and laugh a little. My daughter, who is only 7, was whining about me not letting her do something, and I asked "who gave you life, young lady" and very matter of factly she said "God." Who was I to argue with that?! Agghhh - be careful what you ask for...

Anyways, I've been busy with some new design team work, which I'll get to start showing off this week. I'm also trying to get ready for our semi-annual trip to Minnesota (this one for three weeks!!!!). But I thought I'd stop in and give a quick post with a cute Pure Innocence image from My Favorite Things. I used paper from Papertrey Ink - which I just love!

Here's a couple similar but different pictures...


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back later this week for some sneak peeks at what is coming from Treehouse Stamps.

No comments: