Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Treehouse Stamps Sneak Peeks Begin...

As I prepare to travel 1000 miles in a car with a husband, five kids and two dogs - for a much needed and much excited for semi-annual trip to Minnesota, I also have some fun stuff to show off. I start my permanent position on the Treehouse Stamps design team tomorrow, and have gotten my first set of digital stamps to play with for the upcoming release on July 7th. And today is the beginning of the sneak peeks from the design team!

My first peek is using Back To School. With all my kids, I'm sure I'll be using this set a ton! I love the images, and the sentiments are wonderful! I used paper from Cosmo Cricket The Boyfriend - perfect, right?! And I wanted more of a rustic school feel. AND, because I didn't want to cover the front paper anymore, I used the sentiment on the inside. Love it!


Be sure to check out the Treehouse Blog for more sneak peeks! And don't forget to stop by the store so you can play along with our Thursday challenges!

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

This is FANTASTIC, Kim! Love your Back-to School cards! Huge congrats on your new DT spot!Enjoy your family vacation on the road!