Thursday, July 1, 2010

Treehouse Thursday Challenge

Welcome to Treehouse Stamps Thursday Challenge. This week, the challenge was a sketch (one of my favorite types of challenges!). Here's the sketch -

I used a soon-to-be released set (July 7th to be exact) - Art. This has some beautiful "artist" sayings, as well as perfect images for that artist in your life. When I saw the set, I wanted to do something simple but bold. I chose to stay with primary colors, and make it just that, simple but bold! I added crystal effects to the paint so in real life, it looks like wet paint. Once again, I really like the sentiments in this new set (great job Ashley!). Here's my card...

Be sure to check out the Treehouse Blog for more inspiration from the other awesome ladies on the Design Team!

2 comments:

Neva said...

WOW Kimberly this is AWESOME. Love the way you have colored that darling image and I love this set. Great job on this layout. Thanks for all you do.

Virginia L. said...

LOVE the vibrant colors, Kimberly! FAB card!