Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm back!

I guess I should explain my absence...my parents came in for a week, and boy was it nice to have that help! I realized this trip how much I would enjoy having them closer to me! Oh well - I guess it's the trade off we make! I was busy last week with Joseph's birthday party, and then school stuff, and Halloween, and the International Quilt Festival in Houston. It's been a whirlwind - but an extremely fun one!

I'll start out with a card I made using a set from The Angel Company "Pick of the Patch." I'll be showing a few different cards from this set over the next few days! It really is cuter in person - the colors are vibrant, and the main animal character (not sure if it's a bear or cat or what!), is popped up on dimensionals. The paper is some from my stash - part of my "spending freeze" includes using all that paper that I have and just don't want to cut! I used Jen Del Muro's Sketch For You To Try this week (http://www.iheart2stamp.com/) - it's always good to get back into the swing of things by getting inspiration from the various sketches out there!
I thought I'd share the picture of my gang from Halloween as well - I meant to post on Halloween but it was a busy day! It's my "clubhouse" - and yes, the golden retriever puppy is missing - she is in a goofy costume as well! I was unable to get her to stay for the picture. I figured 5 out of 6 isn't bad!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! Love the fall colors!
--Becca