Friday, February 20, 2009

Can't wait for tomorrow!

Tomorrow (Saturday), a great friend is taking me to a Copics class - I've loved playing with my new markers thus far, and am excited to see what all I can do with them. YEAH!!! The funny part is I've been waiting to color anything until tomorrow so I can play -as if there isn't enough that needs to be played with anyways!

Here's a simple but nice birthday card I made this weekend. Nothing real complicated but it's a fun way to show off paper and the stamp!
I'll let you see my coloring improvements next week - with another card from this set to share as well! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly,

I love your cards! And the quilt! It was fun meeting you last Saturday at the Copics class.

Best Wishes,
Rachel