Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Where's my motivation?!

It seems like I'm just not getting to the things I'd like to these days...not quite sure why - but I'm here, creating some, and vowing to get back to being "regular" with my postings! I have gotten addicted to facebook, so maybe that's partly to blame ; )

Here's a card I made for Valentine's Day. The stamps are by Memory Box and I picked them up at the local stamp show a few weeks ago. I ran the background through the Cuttlebug just for some texture. There are tiny hearts stamped on the tree (sorry my picture looked better on the camera!) ...Won't this tree be fun for a bunch of different occasions (easter, baby, etc.)???
On a sad note, I had a friend who just had a baby a few weeks ago. The baby died unexpectedly in his mother's arms...please keep the family in your prayers and be thankful of every moment that you have.

No comments: