Here's my project...I used the My Favorite Things Apple Basket Template. The apples are filled with chocolate candies for the teacher. I used the "Back to School" set from Treehouse Stamps (a must have in my book!), and made a small card that can be used as a bookmark!
Of course there are a few rules to play along:
1. You must use the challenge as described
2. You must provide a link to your creation on the challenge post inLinks
3. You creation must be a new one, remember the idea is to get your creative ideas flowing and get you creating.
4. You do not have to use TREEHOUSE STAMPS images to be eligible for the drawing but if you have them we would sure love to see you use them.
5. Your entry must be linked in the inLinks no later than next Wednesday to be eligible for the drawing.
Be sure to link your project, and I can't wait to see what ya'll come up with! And be sure to check out the rest of the design team - I guarantee you'll find the perfect gift for your teacher!