Anyways, Thursday means Treehouse Thursday Challenge and this week's challenge THT069is to use the Grid Technique (found on Splitcoast). This really is a great technique to add something to your card, even if you don't have all the fancy cardmaking tools! Here's my card using the soon to be released set "Peace On Earth."
Of course there are a few rules to play along:
1. You must use the challenge as described
2. You must provide a link to your creation on the challenge post inLinks
3. You creation must be a new one, remember the idea is to get your creative ideas flowing and get you creating.
4. You do not have to use TREEHOUSE STAMPS images to be eligible for the drawing but if you have them we would sure love to see you use them.
5. Your entry must be linked in the inLinks no later than next Wednesday to be eligible for the drawing.
Be sure to link your project, and I can't wait to see what ya'll come up with! And be sure to check out the rest of the design team - I guarantee you'll find the perfect gift for your teacher!