Friday, July 18, 2008

"Am I over my funk" Friday?!

It seems like I've been in a "funk" all week - just not wanting to do much once I get the kids down for the night. Which is SOOOOO unlike me. But I'm hoping I've gotten over that and will get a move on! I do have a few things to share that I've made this past week! For tonight, I'll share with you an awesome kit from The Angel Company. I love this company - their stamps are inexpensive, and to be honest, incredible quality. I have an awesome "angel" so if you are interested, let me know and I can give you her contact information! This kit is one of four I bought recently - the Natalee Accordian Album Kit. The pictures do not do it justice, but it's fun as it is decorated on front and back. This is a birthday present for someone, and I know she'll love it. It's awesome!


I have made up the other three "kits" I bought, but soon realized I should wait to embellish more until I know what pictures are going in.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: