Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Three Week "Vacation"

We're leaving on Monday for a three week "vacation" to Minnesota. OK - so not really a vacation - just up and moving my life in Texas to Minnesota with my parents. The kids are unbelievably excited...and it will be nice to have some extra hands around to help me out. I think I'm needing the break - mentally and physically. I have a bunch of "goals" for when I'm home, and I hope I stick to them. Anyways, I'll be taking a break from the blog thing for those three weeks - I may post here and there but nothing consistent!

I've been wanting to make some cards and I feel like my creativity has needed a vacation as well! I went over to splistcoast for inspiration, and their sketch challenge this week made me think of good ways to highlight some of that designer paper out there. So, the first one uses the Amy Butler paper (love it! and her material)...and the second two are Basic Grey's cupcake. Despite any creativity, I liked they way they turned out!



Hopefully I'll have lots of goodies to show soon!

No comments: