Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Last night I went to my friend's house to play. We were on a mission - and got a wall hanging cut out (can't wait to sew it!), and even made a few cards. I'll share those another day! I got lots of fun treats and it's so great to have a great friend who shares your hobbies. I didn't get home until 1:30am, but it was worth it!

Here's my Mother's Day card I made for my mom. She's into collecting elephants, so when I saw this set from The Angel Company, I had to buy it. I used the new Basic Grey papers, that just seemed perfect with the feel of the card. I hope she likes it!

I also recieved a lovely card in the mail from another stampin' friend. Thanks, Michelle - it was so thoughtful and gorgeous card! To all the moms out there - HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! What a great day to honor wonderful women!

No comments: