Monday, July 7, 2008

Another Monday at last...

Why is it that there isn't really any difference for me when the weekend comes. Or rather, the only difference is that I have an extra kid (my husband). I may be weird, but Mondays are my favorite day of the week!
I've been sewing like mad lately - I'm really enjoying it! But I also am finding time to make some cards. Here's the other card I made using the Here's The Scoop set from MFT. I used the Basic Grey Cupcake paper, Blush Blossom, Very Vanilla, And Creamy Caramel. I was going to use Crystal Effects on my scoops, but have apparently lost it so I ordered more from my friend and used stickles instead. I used my "gotta have" nestablities and copic markers. Last week, when my friend Paula came over, she suggested putting another layer of cardstock underneath the designer paper to make it pop - I'm showing you both so you can be the judge! But that is the only difference in the two cards.


I'm hoping to do a little of everything today so I'll have lots to share this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodie I get to be the first to comment! I really love both cards. You're very talented! The one with the added dark layer just "pops" more, but truly both are great!!