Tuesday, July 22, 2008

WASHABLE? crayons

Every time on of my kids draws on the wall with crayon, and inevitably picks the non-washable red crayon EVERY time, I swear that I will allow ONLY washable crayons in my home. Well - somehow those little non-washable things sneak their way in and it was time for my third child, Jacob, to do his coloring. I've stopped trying to even clean it - I'll grab the paint and paint over it someday...

I guess maybe I should be glad that I potentially have a bunch of "artists" in my midst -


Today I'll share two cards I'm made using a sketch challenge from over at Splitcoast (SC185). I love this Riley stamp with the cupcakes - and I added some rhinestones for the cupcake tops just to give some bling. This stamp is very versatile - I gave one for a birthday card, and another as a 'just thinking about you' card.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darling cooks! Love them both!!