Monday, August 25, 2008

Another "first day"

Today is Joseph's first day of 3K (Preschool). I was worried because he had talked about not wanting to go to school, but he was very excited this morning to go. He woke up at 6am asking if it was time yet. I'm a little lost with only 2 babies here - what am I to do? HA! I'm anxious to hear how his day went. I'll share his pictures a little later.

Anyways, I'm still playing catch up from my vacation, and my husband has been digging in around the house and starting a million little projects that mean I have to clean up after. But I still have lots to show on the sewing side of things...here are a couple different bags I made.
The first is a messenger bag - it's real roomy and great for those who don't want a backpack!
The second is a cute little handbag/wristbag.
And finally are the charm tote bags. These are super cute and I get compliments all the time with these. All were sold almost immediately but I can always make more!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: