Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm back!!!

Well, I've been back for a few days now and I am trying to get back into my "routine" and back to my creating. I did get a lot of sewing done while on vacation - and luckily I had a lot of luck "selling" my stuff to my mom's coworkers. I sold a ton of my purses/bags and a couple Dick & Jane quilts. I figured I'd show you the different Amy Butler "Frenchy Bags" I made - this is one of my all time favorite purses and patterns. I found lots of fun material to try! And I sold all of these but one. WOW! Makes it fun to play with the material but not get a ton of the same thing in my "bin."


On another note, Hannah had her first day of kindergarten today. She had just a half day but she was so excited, and had so much fun! She said she can't wait to get back tomorrow. I can't believe my little girl is starting the long adventure of education! Here are a few "first day of school" pictures to share.


No comments: