Friday, June 12, 2009

A/C Fixed, Tree and Fence Down, Blood Everywhere...

WOW - it's been a crazy week. Wednesday night we had a good ole Texas storm - the sirens went off, I went to the hall with four kids and two dogs, and for a few minutes, I was pretty scared thinking this might be the time we're hit with a tornado. When it was all done, our only tree (and a big one) in our front yard was down...or at least half of it...and a fence post is broken so we have the leaning fence of Frisco. It was a heck of a night (and I missed half of SYTYCD)...

And then - Thursday night - Hannah is talking to her grandpa on the phone, her littlest brother throws a wooden train track, it hits her in the head...by the time I get up to get Isaac to put him in timeout, Hannah's white blonde hair is all red, and there's blood everywhere. It was rather traumatic, and I've never seen so much blood. Finally got the bleeding to stop, and her cleaned up, and the "gash" wasn't deep enough to warrant a trip to the ER (thank goodness!).

So what will 6:45 - 7:00 pm bring tonight?????? I'll let you know...

My card today is for the Bellarific Friday June 12th challenge. You can check out all the awesome entries at Bella's blog - www.stampingbella.com/blog/ I used a stamp from a recent release that I love, especially with all my monsters : ) The stamp is Monstah Bash...Lovin' it!!!!

Here's the card...
Details
Stamps: Monstah Bash (Stamping Bella), Sentiment (SU)
Paper: Animal cracker DCWV
Accessories: Ribbon (SU), dimensionals, copics