Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Here's the Scoop - No A/C in Texas is no fun!

Yep - our upstairs A/C went out Tuesday. Sure, we have the downstairs but all the kids bedrooms are upstairs, as well as my scrapbooking room! The repair man is to come "after 1pm" today - not quite sure what that means, how much it will all cost, and if we'll have AC by tonight. And yes, summer has hit in Texas.
The card today is for a My Favorite Things Challenge over on Splitcoast - MFTMFC2. The challenge was to use three designer papers, from 3 different lines. I thought this one would be easy with all the paper I have. Well - first of all, it's hard using three designer prints on any paper, and then trying to get three different lines, etc. etc. It was a fun but more than I thought challenging challenge - if that makes sense : )
Here's my card with the details to follow!
Details
Stamp: MFT Here's the Scoop
Paper: Soft Sky Designer Prints Paper (SU), Lemonade (Basic Grey), MFT Summer pack
Accessories: Copics, MFT Summer Pack Buttons, hemp twine

No comments: