Friday, June 19, 2009

Hanna Guest DT Call

I feel sort of like my husband in the fact that Hanna Stamps has a call out for guest spots for their design team and the deadline is tomorrow (he's an attorney and if it's due on June 20th, you get it on June 20th). That being said, I've been wanting to play with my Hanna stuff - and today I finally got my submissions completed!

Check out the Guest DT Call Forum over on Splitcoast - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14415281&posted=1#post14415281. And to see all the awesome stamps from Hanna Stamps, go to www.hannastamps.com.

So today I'm potty training a 3 year old boy - the pressure is on and he is a stubborn little thing. I've learned now with him that he has to be pantless/underwearless/diaperless in order to use the potty. We have only the starts of accidents today, and he's catching on. Needless to say, I've spent many minutes cheering him on in the bathroom - and in between, trying to be creative with my stamping! I wanted to use both a Riley stamp (since I LOVE LOVE LOVE them), and a Hanna stamp!

Here's my Riley sample for the guest DT Call -

Details
Stamp: Riley Train
Paper: Bordering Blue, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, White (Papertrey), All About Boys DP (DCWV)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite
Accessories: Nestabilities Wavy Rectangles, Dew Drops (orange), Copics, Dimensionals

And my Hanna sample (of course, the picture doesn't do it justice!)

Details
Stamp: Cafe (Hanna Stamps)
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Farmers Market, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, White (Papertrey)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite
Accessories: Dimensionals, Oval Punches (SU), Ribbon, Copics

Wish me luck in my personal goal of working on a design team. Hanna stamps is one of my favs and I'm so excited to even have the possibility.



No comments: