Thursday, February 7, 2008

Butterflies, hearts, and more

My friend Gretchen came over last night and we had some fun time creating - and we didn't go looking out there and case anything, which is always fun and interesting as you never know what you'll come up with! I really like this first card. She had a set of designer paper that the set Priceless from Stampin Up came to mind. I popped the butterflies up and used ruby red with the odd blue color. Very sharp!




The second card I had something in mind - this isn't really it but it turned out great anyways. There's a ton of glitter!

Check back later as I hope to finish a sewing project and give you a glimpse of a couple gifts I made using some new fabric! That is, if the kids take a nap this afternoon...

2 comments:

Shawna said...

These cards look simply amazing! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Kim, I love both your cards. You and Gretchen are just creating machines together!!