Sunday, February 24, 2008

Paisley and simple

Last night I went out for dinner and got home late - however, I made myself go and play in my "room" for a little while. My first two cards are simple, but I like them. I wanted to use something other than blue, pink, brown, or yellow - so I opted for purple! I kept it simple, with the doodle this and prima flowers, and just a nice saying.





The third card was something different I had in my mind. I bought the new paisley cuttlebug folder. I immediately thought "polka dots and paisley" stamp set. I wanted to use some different colors again so I went with Taken with Teal and Orange, with some old dp from Stampin UP. The dp has the paisley embossed on it but it's difficult to see in the picture. The window shows the stamped paisley which is popped up for dimension. The picture doesn't do it justice! Although not what I had in my mind, I like it!

I also thought I'd share a couple soccer pictures of the kids. I was surprised - both games were much more "organized" than I thought. The kids actually looked like they knew somewhat what was going on. They both did well!


No comments: