Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I made it!

I just thought I'd go ahead and post some older cards, but still some of my favorites. I think some were done at Hostess Club. I love the cherish card - very eloquent. And the "find joy in the little things" is a favorite too - love love love yellow and brown together. And the pink/brown giraffe is one of many thank yous I made for a friend who had twins. Simple but nice!

Tonight I want to finish up a few sewing projects so hopefully I'll have those to share with you later. I'm off to get them ready to be quilted after I get on the treadmill tonight! My trainer just emailed asking for a current picture of me to use in a brochure. Lovely! I have trouble with pictures of myself! But it gave me that extra push to make sure to get on the treadmill again tonight!
And thanks all for looking. I passed 200 hits within one week of being here. Thanks! I've even sold a mailbox or two!

No comments: