Friday, February 8, 2008

My first Challenge

I got the Hey There Cupcake set, along with Basic Grey's Two Scoops paper - my friend Gretchen and I had said we should try to make something using both this weekend. I got on SCS tonight and found the limited supplies challenge - a non traditional valentine using no red, pink, flowers, hearts, and limited layers. I loved how this card turned out! The picture doesn't do it justice. I added "dimension" just by sponging the edges of my layers, and I love the circle window. My son is now saying this but I "love it, love it, love it!" Love this stamp set, and the paper!


I've also doubled my hits this week - and it's only been five days! I'm excited to see where everyone is from! Greetings to you all! I hope you enjoy my midnight madness - and everything in between.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card! You did a great job with the challenge. I guess I will have to hold up my end of the bargain. I will try and have mine posted by tomorrow night.