Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday at last

I'm not sure why I care that it's Friday - my weekends aren't "free time" from a work week. One of those stay-at-home mom things - it's 24/7...ALL THE TIME! I was proud of my two oldest kiddos - they've been timid to go under water. We went in the blow up pool in our backyard today and they were going nuts diving under water. Maybe their next round of swimming lessons will get them real close to swimming.

I'm sharing a bunch of cards using a My Favorite Things stamp set Rain or Shine. These headless gals are growing on me. I love this set, along with the sentiments. I paper pieced the raincoat, boots, and dog's sweater. Adorable! And I used the pin dot cb folder - that always adds the right touch!




Only three days left of my 21 day detox diet...I'm only two pounds away from my wedding day weight. I'm going to have to stop wearing my wedding rings as they are falling off way too easy now! The only bad thing with all this is that all my clothes, even my swim suit, are too big. I can't afford my hobbies, and a new wardrobe! But I guess there are worse things to complain about!

Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell us about the detox diet!

Monelle, Baytown, TX