Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's the end of the weekend...tomorrow is another crazy week with doctor appointments and keeping the kids entertained. I'm just in a funk lately...hopefully summer will "slow down" a little! I went to my friend's house last night and got a ton of ideas from her. We always have a lot of fun. It's hard to find friends with the same hobbies as you - and I've been doubly blessed with the fact that she sews AND stamps! She's wonderful!

I was going to share a sewing project tonight but when I went in to edit the photos, I didn't get a real good shot. I'll try again in the morning. I figured I would share a simple card - but I really like it! My friend Gretchen had stamped some of these images out and I was just showing her how to play with the copics (I'm no expert yet but I love 'em!). Anyways - it's a sweet image...and my most exciting part is the fact that I played with her nestabilities FINALLY! I've been seeing these die cuts and really want them! They add just enough to make a card. So yet another thing on my wish list!

I have lots to share this week - thanks for looking and check back tomorrow!

No comments: