Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Friends

I'm feeling a little low in the energy department today. Maybe it's this heat! Anyways - I'm sharing tonight a wonderful gift from a friend. I remember a quote I read once - "blessed are the children of quiltmakers, as they shall inherit the quilts." The bad thing when you're "crafty" - it doesn't seem like you get the crafty gifts made by others. This bag was made for me by my wonderful friend Gretchen (http://www.in2stamping.blogspot.com/). She used one of my favorite collections 'freshly squeezed' and look at the wonderful bag! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! She even started to like the material (she's not a yellow and orange person) - and I think she's making herself one! Isn't it wonderful? I am thrilled to have it! Now what to use it for - I don't want to use it for anything kid related because it's MINE! Thank you Gretchen - you're a dear and wonderful friend!

No comments: