Monday, October 20, 2008

7 Year Itch

Happy Anniversary to my husband and I! It's seven years ago today that we got married. In some ways, it seems like only yesterday, and in others, it seems like much more. To be honest, I'm not even sure my husband has remembered. He's not one to shower me with love the minute I wake up, so we'll see if he remembers once he gets home tonight. I'm hoping the 7 year itch is just a myth...
I made a Mini Everday Display for him for our anniversary. This is a product from Creative Memories - and I wish I had played with this sooner. Love it! And I am just dreaming about all the possibilities!!! It's a very simple, but beautiful gift idea for the holidays - let me know if you want one, two, three, whatever! And no, you don't have to be a scrapbooker to do this! I love the saying "it's not the home I love but the life that is lived there." Isn't that the truth, especially with my four pumpkins!
And here's the card I made for him. I'm not too fond of it, but it's so hard to do a masculine card, it seems. But I think he'll like it!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: