Friday, October 17, 2008

It's good to be back

It seems like forever since I've made a card. Joseph has a birthday party for a little girl in his class tomorrow, so I figured I HAD to make a card tonight! What fun!!! I used the color challenge and sketch challenge from Splitcoast from this week (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/) just to give me some imspiration! I like the end result - real girly but fun! I used my cuttlebug folders and nestabilities (my favorite tools right about now!). And once again, I wanted to use my crystal effects on the dog's nose. I had to search forever to find it (this is the second bottle I've lost)...but finally I found it! I think there is a card god out there not wanting me to use this stuff - but I love it. It really adds a lot to the image!
And finally, I will show you a picture of all of us (minus the hubby) at the pumpkin patch. Have I mentioned how much I dislike pictures of myself? Hopefully you'll be distracted by those adorable four kiddos in picture!!!
This second picture I (as a scrapbooking mom) wanted a picture with the "count your blessings" yard art...of course, my blessings had other things in mind - like the hayride!
Don't know if you've seen the awesome $spot at Target but they have the perfect mini album and coordinating embellishments for those pumpkin patch/fall type pictures!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your card is adorable and so are your children! Love the combination of design and color on the card!