Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkins for Sale

I thought I'd better start with a "for sale" picture - today the kids were off from school so we made our annual trip to The Big Orange Pumpkin Farm. The kids had a blast - suprisingly it wasn't crowded and we went this morning while the weather was cool. It was fun and I'll share more pictures throughout the month. This picture was taken at the end of the morning - I don't know if the sign should say "for sale" or 'for giveaway!". In all seriousness, these kids are my heart and I love them more than I ever thought possible.

I thought I better update with some Halloween stuff - I never really got into this holiday but with the kids, I'm trying to get better. There is cute Halloween stuff all over! Here is a table runner I made (and that I kept) as well as a wool center piece that I gave my mom! I love working on wool, and since she introduced me to it, I thought I'd share!
(the wool one is this last picture!)

I'll try to do better updating this week!

No comments: