Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gotta show you this!

OK - so I do have a couple cards to post from this past weekend. However, last night I finished a handbag and shoulder bag that I had bought the material/pattern for last summer. It is the most adorable thing ever, and I couldn't wait to show it. How fun would this be in different types of materials?! You could go elegant...to kid...to fun and flirty. I also learned about fusible fleece - LOVE IT and it's perfect for bags! Instead of the normal interfacing, this gives the right amount of cushion and support especially for bags.

I had two teeth worked on this afternoon and I'm just now starting to feel my tongue and cheek again. The kids have been bouncing off the walls all day...it's day 2 into this session of bootcamp so that's a good thing. And I've also managed to take the dogs for a 2.5 mile run each morning after returning from boot camp. Now...let's see if the scale starts moving down again!

Thanks for looking - I have a lot of stuff to share this week!

No comments: