Thursday, May 29, 2008

Money Tree?

Do you ever wish money did grow on trees? I'm trying to get my life organized and get an "action plan" in place. My biggest problem is that I am hoping for that million dollar check to arrive in the mail. I filled out a survey for ProvoCraft and stressed how much scalloped shapes would be a great cartridge for the Cricut. The nestabilities are on my "want" list. I need new running shoes, my summer "skorts" are three sizes too big, and I have a ton of pictures to have printed - which then brings the expense for that and the scrapbooking I need to do. I'm also going to start doing some research on at home quilting machines. I've organized my sewing projects - I have a ton...and some day I'd like to have one at home. I enjoy hand quilting but not everything can get done if I do that! Plus, I could start a business in the more distant future - ahhhh dreams...I'm thrilled to see that I"m getting visitors from all over the world, if you have any advice on these quilting machines, please let me know! I want to do my research and start a fund! HA!

Anyways, I thought I'd share our projects from Stamp Club. The first is a card that was fun - although a lengthy process. We colored a background stamp to make our own designer paper - I like the layout too. Simple but pretty! And the second is a gift card holder. It's a 3x3 size and how many times can we use something like this?


I'm going to try the color challenge from Verve Visual later (http://vervevisual.blogspot.com/2008/05/mays-project-parade-challenge.html) - don't you just LOVE this color combo?


No comments: