Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Rainy days and Wednesdays...

This morning Hannah had a Mother's Day presentation at school. It was very sweet - I'm a sentimental one so it always brings tears to my eyes. Why don't I remember my video camera on days like today?

I ran, sewed, and played with some stamps last night! What a good night! I'll share my Mother's Days cards in the next couple days.

First, just to let you know I'm back, I'll share the thank-you cards I made for Hannah's birthday party. Yes, it's been over a month - but with everything that has happened, and of course, I can't BUY any thank you cards, it is better late than never, right? I wanted them simple and somewhat the same theme (Young Chef's Academy). So, I used my trusted Cuttlebug and made a white on white, with the simple pink/purple accent. I like it - and Hannah did well at filling them all out! Another thing off my to-do list.


Check back tomorrow for the first set of Mother's Day cards!

No comments: